Pregnancy Community
Last time I posted I got a positive pregnancy test, or so I thought.!
I took another pregnancy test Tuesday morning & it was negative. :(
I'm trying to convince myself I got a negative because it was a cheap test & that it was a false negative.
But then I also realized the first pregnancy test I took (the one that was positive)  was a blue dye test. & that it could've been evaporation lines. but researched it & all I've seen about evaporation lines are they appear after ten minutes & are usually grey. But my "positive" in about a minute & was a VERY faint blue line.
I'm confused as hell.!! I want to schedule an appointment & find out, but I'm kinda embarrassed because I don't wanna feel like I've been fooled by a bad pregnancy test (if its negative).  I haven't told my husband yet, & I'm glad I haven't only because I don't want to confuse or disappoint him, (he REALLY wants to be a father).
I've still been having "pregnancy symptoms" & I don't think its PMS, I've NEVER had PMS for 2 weeks for that gives me a little bit of hope.!!
Any advice.....???????
No period yet??? If not go get blood drawn!!
COMMUNITY LEADER
It's common to get a false negative, it's never common to get a false positive. It's almost impossible to get a false positive
I would wait another week and take another pregnancy test.
That happened to me too so no worries! I took 4 pregnancy tests and got 2 positives and 2 negatives. After doing tons and tons of research I've came to the conclusion that a $1 pregnancy test is just as good as a $100 pregnancy test. Get some blood work done and I bet you're pregnant (:
If you're newly pregnant (like VERY early) the cheap test might not be strong enough to pick up on the hcg in your system. Like said above, it's very hard to get a false positive on a pregnancy test.
Did you take the test with your first morning pee? If not then your pee could have been deluded and caused the negative. But I would suggest getting the blood test to know for sure