Pregnancy Community

????????

I am 14weeks today.when will I find out what I'm having?? I am clueless of what it might b
You can pay a private place that will tell you now. Where i live its about 60$ but usually theyll tell you at your 20 week anatomy scan
I'll pay anything for anyone to tell me forsure lol thanks (:
Haha. Yeah a 3d place is able to tell you at 14 weeks. Just google places near you and make an appointment.  Are you hoping for something specific? I have 2 boys. I wanted a girl with my last one because my husband really wanted a girl so i was bummed when i found out it was a boy. So i suggest not getting your heart set on a specific sex. This baby will be a surprise i hope I can hold out.
My heart really wants a girl. It's my 1st  baby and I just love how there's too many cute stuff for girls than there is for boys. But at the same time I wouldn't mind having a boy because they grow up to b mamas boys at some point(: everyone keeps telling me it's a boy but lately they r telling me they feel it's a girl
Sounds just like me , I wanted a girl so bad I couldn't wait to find out what I was having. I went to a 3D clinic at 15wks and paid 125 for this package deal to find out it was a boy!
Boys are wonderful. Theyre mama boys from day 1. Im not sure if i even want a girl anymore because my boys are everything to me. But id be happy either way. I just dont want to know this time inwant a big surprise at the end. I doubt ill make it though
I have another appt March 2nd... But I doubt I am able to wait now lol ugh well let's see what happens(: being a mom is little crazyyyyy . We get the biggest surprise when we find out what God blessed us with. It's a surprise that will come at its own timing. I really hope things work out for u.&if u dont have a girl feel lucky in a way because u will always b protected by ur boys(: