Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

????????

I am 14weeks today.when will I find out what I'm having?? I am clueless of what it might b
7 Responses
7552771 tn?1469929649
You can pay a private place that will tell you now. Where i live its about 60$ but usually theyll tell you at your 20 week anatomy scan
I'll pay anything for anyone to tell me forsure lol thanks (:
7552771 tn?1469929649
Haha. Yeah a 3d place is able to tell you at 14 weeks. Just google places near you and make an appointment.  Are you hoping for something specific? I have 2 boys. I wanted a girl with my last one because my husband really wanted a girl so i was bummed when i found out it was a boy. So i suggest not getting your heart set on a specific sex. This baby will be a surprise i hope I can hold out.
My heart really wants a girl. It's my 1st  baby and I just love how there's too many cute stuff for girls than there is for boys. But at the same time I wouldn't mind having a boy because they grow up to b mamas boys at some point(: everyone keeps telling me it's a boy but lately they r telling me they feel it's a girl
Sounds just like me , I wanted a girl so bad I couldn't wait to find out what I was having. I went to a 3D clinic at 15wks and paid 125 for this package deal to find out it was a boy!
7552771 tn?1469929649
Boys are wonderful. Theyre mama boys from day 1. Im not sure if i even want a girl anymore because my boys are everything to me. But id be happy either way. I just dont want to know this time inwant a big surprise at the end. I doubt ill make it though
I have another appt March 2nd... But I doubt I am able to wait now lol ugh well let's see what happens(: being a mom is little crazyyyyy . We get the biggest surprise when we find out what God blessed us with. It's a surprise that will come at its own timing. I really hope things work out for u.&if u dont have a girl feel lucky in a way because u will always b protected by ur boys(:
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.