How many of you passed your 3 hr glucose after failing the 1 hour? I'm looking for some wishful thinking here ladies.. failed my one hour today, obviously.. and I feel like poop about it :'( I've heard many who fail the first go on to pass the second test. Just wondered others' personal experiences.  Thanks
Hi ive never personally been in that situation but I was on this app last year and I remember seeing a couple of posts of girls who failed their 1 hour glucose test but passed the other one just try to stay calm and good luck(:
I failed my 1hr last pregnancy but passed my 3hr :) just follow their directions and bring something to do
I've failed the 1-hr and gone in and passed the 3-hr. To help your blood sugar you can look up diabetic diets during pregnancy and find lots of great food options if you ever feel extra worried. It'll be ok!
I did with my last pregnancy!  I had GD with my third, but haven't had an issue before or after.  If you do have GD, it's a learning curve at first, but my best pregnancy was the one I had GD with- I had accountability with what I ate and found that to be super helpful.  Good luck!
I failed both my hour and three hour. Worst feeling ever.
I'm sorry.. I'm beginning to wonder myself. I took my 3 hour on Monday, they said they'd have the results to me today, and I never got a call!! Have to worry about it for another night..

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community