Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
How many of you passed your 3 hr glucose after failing the 1 hour? I'm looking for some wishful thinking here ladies.. failed my one hour today, obviously.. and I feel like poop about it :'( I've heard many who fail the first go on to pass the second test. Just wondered others' personal experiences.  Thanks
6 Responses
Hi ive never personally been in that situation but I was on this app last year and I remember seeing a couple of posts of girls who failed their 1 hour glucose test but passed the other one just try to stay calm and good luck(:
I failed my 1hr last pregnancy but passed my 3hr :) just follow their directions and bring something to do
4381363 tn?1479449780
I've failed the 1-hr and gone in and passed the 3-hr. To help your blood sugar you can look up diabetic diets during pregnancy and find lots of great food options if you ever feel extra worried. It'll be ok!
5536886 tn?1455827346
I did with my last pregnancy!  I had GD with my third, but haven't had an issue before or after.  If you do have GD, it's a learning curve at first, but my best pregnancy was the one I had GD with- I had accountability with what I ate and found that to be super helpful.  Good luck!
I failed both my hour and three hour. Worst feeling ever.
I'm sorry.. I'm beginning to wonder myself. I took my 3 hour on Monday, they said they'd have the results to me today, and I never got a call!! Have to worry about it for another night..
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.