Pregnancy Community

9 weeks pregnant, pain right side and right upper thigh

im about 9 weeks pregnant. and i been hurting in my right side like where my ovary are. but i had my appendix taken out about 3 years ago and it hurt in that place.i have endometriosis and fibriods tumors and bleeding ucler and a hitial hernia that give me problems when i eat certian foods..i see my OBGYN tommorrow. i was told several years ago i need a hystermectoy but i never had it done..i thought i was going thru the change of life at 35 years old now..i never been pregnant or miscarriage..i hope this baby ok, because i want this child..to me it would be a miracle baby..but my problem is also im hurting in my right upper thigh like something on a nerve. could you tell me what this could be.
when I hurt like that and my thigh hurt I had ovarian cyst, your Dr can tell by doing an ultrasound