Pregnancy Community

? DPO,and ur feeling like?

IM 4 DPO..feeling like i eat and im find then 1hr later my stomach is soft and im starving..when i eat i get a lil bit more than bloated like im going to burst...then im fine..idk but just decided to see and learn different symptoms women have from dpo to af or pregnancy whats ur body going through???????????baby dust to all ttc..and those who just hope it happens while going on wit the flow
my right hand hurts like i twisted it..feel more like carpel tunnel..if i spelled dat right..but yeah dat
Well maybe this is your month!  Have you thought about keeping a journal with all your symptoms you experience throughout your cycle?  That might be useful.
Hey there im 11 DPO as of today and my breast hurt so bad i cant stand anything to touch them or rub them....i have a killer headache, bloated and a little sick to the tummy other than that im just tired....Baby dust to all ....and good luck to every one
Just wanted to pop in and say baby dust to all!!! Only 2 or 3 more months and I'll be joining you ladies!!! I'm so excited, I can't wait! BUT I hope to not see any of you, instead  I hope to hear BFP stories!
i am currently 3 dpo and i really dont feel any different, just have a bangin headache that will not go away!
I am now 10DPO and having abdominal cramps AF is due thursday latest, haven't had any brown discharge as yet and i was still getting clear stretchy mucus last night my chest is killing me as usual at this time of month.  Got my fingers crossed for my BFP but doubt i'll get it going for a blood test and urine sample tomorrow before being referred to a fertility specialist hoping this is the start of something good.

Best of luck to all women ttc!!
good luck gillianl. I hope you do get your BFP.  Also I am glad to hear I am not the only one getting weird discharge, I am now 4DPO and last night when I got home I had stretchy mucus, but it was kinda white. I am not sure what it was though. Maybe this is our month
spade--i use to but now i basically know everything and i only mention sumtin if its new.
ladytiger-have u tested?
gillian--my fingers are crossed for u

as for me.today i got clear discharge lots of it.then later on it was less..i had a 2 cups of liquor today which really could have equaled 1 cup..i did not want to drink at all..felt nauseaus soon after..im usually a soldier to alcohol..now im just lazy and dont want to eat.
today is going by so slow
No Faith i havent tested im like you im hard headed!!!!   Im not late yet so im going to wait it out if i dont start i will test.......More than likely if i dont start by Saturday i will test...So good luck to you all and i will keep you all posted on either BFP or AF ....either way good or bad it will all be ok...Sticky Baby dust to you all...
I AM SO HARD HEADED....LOL..BUT I WILL BE WAITING ON A POST...
I FEEL SICK RIGHT NOW MOUTH KEEP WATERING LIKE I NEED TO VOMIT..BUT IDK IM GOING TO GET SUM WATER AND CALL IT A NITE..TOMORROW I WILL BE 6DPO
I am now 11DPO and still not testing, AF is due Thursday and hoping it doesn't show though i have had a bit more cramp this morning which is normal up to the day of AF, i keep running to the loo more though and i don't have any brown discharge which i've had for the past few months, known my luck now i've got a letter in from the fertility specialist i'll fall on my own or i might just be hoping for to much.  Best of luck to everyone i hope one or all of us gets our BFP!!