Pregnancy Community

Weight loss during pregnancy

I am 16 almost 17 weeks pregnant an instead of gaining weight I'm losing weight.  Is it normal to be losing weight instead of gaining weight?  This is my first pregnancy an Im scared something is wrong.
Do u have bad morning sickness or not eating all the time ? I mean I think its normal to lose and then gain weight u r still in the beginning soo maybe when u get further along in your pregnancy u will gain weight :))
A lot of ladies lose weight early in their pregnancy. My doc said it's okay add long add you are eating properly and that a lot of the weight gain comes towards the middle/end if second trimester and then in the third. At 16 weeks your baby doesn't even weigh a pound yet! :)
As long as*
M 21 weeks. and and i havnt gained any weight.  i think its normal..
Im 23 weeks and I've maybe only gained 3lbs. My doctor says everything is fine though and my son is where he should be. I say dont worry about it too much
I'm 28 weeks and I've lost 15 pounds, and gained back 4, I keep fluctuating between gaining two pounds and losing two pounds. My doctor isn't worried because I've always been a  big girl, so I have the padding that I need. As long as your doctor isn't worried you shouldn't.worry.