Pregnancy Community

clean eaters or vegetarians gone rogue after getting pregnant?

I'm a clean eater who has recently become a vegetarian. Really, I gave up chicken. I haven't been able to eat beef or pork in years. Anyway. This week has been an interesting one for me. I've been having the strangest tastes for foods that would usually gross me out. Particularly, unhealthy foods. I ate my first bag of hot chips in years this week and even ate spicy chicken nuggets and fries from wendys when I haven't beem able to look at a fast food place. And what's crazy is, I actually enjoyed it. Like, a lot. I havent been able to eat much latepy bc I'm always sick or my stomach/child is sticking its nose up at something, so whenever I get the urge to eat something I just go for it. But todays Wendy s trip really surprised me and I couldn't even touch the salad and baked potato I ordered.Has this sort of thing happened to anyone else???
I love Italian food. Can't get enough if it. Since becoming pregnant I can't STAND IT. Lol. I love frozen yogurt and I get sick to my stomach now. Hopefully it will pass after pregnancy but who knows lol