Pregnancy Forum

pregnancy symptoms

Well just recently i've noticed that my nipples,not my whole breast, is unusually sensitive and that the aerola seems quite large around them,(not sure if they're different in color). Also noticed when cleansing after urination-white ,creamy cm -quite a bit on toilet tissue but not alot on panti-liner. Just for info-my ovulation day was 6/9 and period is due 6/23. Could these be pregnancy symptoms?-Thank you
sure it could, but it could be the same as if you were to start your af. you will have to wait until you are due to start then take a test!! good luck.
hi, i am 8 days late on my periods, breats sore, having cramps in lower abdomen like menstrual cramps. Took a pregnancy test (Urine test, but not early morning urine) but it came negative, kindly advice if taking Urine test is the right way and should i have taken the test with the early morning urine
i didnt take mine with early morning urine.  once when i took it late in the day i got a really really faint line to the point where i thought it was negative for week before i finally took another test.  i know, though, all of my pregnancy symptoms at the beginning were also period symptoms.
I was currently using a birthcontroll pills, and i was prescribed an antibiotic(cyphalexin) i took antibiotic 4 times dayly almost 20 days.( due to the swelling and bruising on my injured wrist). My period usually comes on time. my first day of my last period was on May 31st 2007(thursday)  i took my white pill on Sunday June the 3rd, On Monday June 4th i started taking my antibiotics, and by that time my period was gone. On Wednesday my period came back and stayed untill thursday. I didn't think andything of it. Well later on in the month i started noticing symptoms nausea, bloading, breast tenderness, dizziness , light-headed, fatique, nausea, nipples sore, pelvic discomfort, pelvic pain. I was supposed to get my period on Thursday June28th, and today is July 3rd. I went to get a pregnancy test, but it was negative, i'm never late like that, but i don't know what to do.

Please help.
Natalia
I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP.... MY LAST PERIOD WAS APRIL 17,2007.  I AM SUFFERING ALL OF THE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS BUT EVERY TEST I TAKE IS NEGATIVE....YESTERDAY I HAD A BLOD TEST DONE BUT IT WAS STILL NEGATIVE....IF I AM NOT PREGNANT WHY HAVENT I GOTTEN MY PERIOD AND WHY AM I HAVING THESE SYMPTOMS? IT AS GOTTEN TO THE POINT WHERE MY NIPPLES ARE FIVE TIMES LARGER THAN THEY WERE, THE AREOLAS HAVE SPREAD AND ARE MUCH DARKER, THERE ARE VISIBLE BLUE AND PINKISH VEINS ON MY BREASTS, MY VEINS ALL OVER MY BODY HAVE ALSO BECOME MORE VISIBLE AND I HAVE A VEINY POUCH....MY BREASTS ARE ALSO LEAKING A YELLOWISH CLEAR FLUID....I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO...MY DOCTOR SAID THAT THERE HAVE BEEN RARE CASES OF WOMEN HAVING IT CONFIRMED THAT THEY WERE NOT PREGNANT AND HAVE HAD BABIES MONTHS LATER. IS THAT TRUE? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!
I am really interested in your situation I had a confirmed preg. in the uterus by ultrasound but my hcg level was only2 what do you think pg or not
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.