14 weeks. Siatic nerve pain

I'm 14 weeks today. The last 2 weeks I've been getting extreme pain with my siatic nerve in my legs. It gets so bad i can't walk. I talked to my doctor at my last appointment and she said that's nothing she can do, what home remedies do you all do for this? I don't want to end up on bed rest.
Argh, you poor thing!  Take Tylenol.  And try a heating pad.  My friend took one to work with her and says it helped.  The other thing to do---  if you can, is stretch.  I have sciatic nerve pain when I'm NOT pregnant (grrr) and stretching can help make it better.  The pinch may loosen as you stretch things.  Worth a try, right?  Hope baby shifts and it gets better.  good luck hon
Chiropractor and massages. Rest at least 10 minutes out of every hour and don't sit for long periods.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community