Pregnancy Community

14 weeks

Hello ladies, I had a quick question. So my ultrasound tech said I might be able to know my baby's gender on Tuesday already and I'm only 14 weeks. She said usually you can tell at around 12-20 weeks. The thing is I'm getting overly excited for this next visit, but I've also heard so many myths. Like if you are able to tell sooner than 15 weeks it's a boy & if you can't tell until later it's a girl. Just wanted to know if anyone found out at 14 weeks or sooner. Or until when did you find out overall?  Thanks guys. (:
Usually the most accurate way to find the gender out at 14 weeks is the blood test. It's more accurate around 18-20 weeks by ultrasound because the generals are still developing. I found out at 20 weeks with both my girls. My advice is to wait because they can be wrong that early
I found out at 19 weeks its a girl if the Tech tells you gender. I wouldnt rush to buy things because she could be wrong. Thats why its best to find out gender around 18-20 weeks parts are more developed by then.
I found out at 14wk 3days an it was very obvious that he was a boy
Thanks so much ladies