A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members
2151038 tn?1336490291

15 days late for period..?

I've been stressing sooo bad and its really just making me so upset! Last month (april) my period was two weeks late, but I did receive a period. Now I was supposed to be due on May 7th, but nothing has came no cramps no blood. I did receive a little bit of brown discharge for 2-3 days then probably around 5 days ago I received cramps all day which I thought I was ovulating. I have had protected sex, yet I mean there can be a possbility if hte condom broke. Yet, I took a HPT 2 days ago, and it was negative. Ugh, this is the WORST thing to stress over!! I have two children, and I was wondering if anybody else has had any irregular periods after their second child was born? I was late at times, but never two weeks late. I am going to try and take another pregnancy test sometimes this week just so that I can rule out if its pregnancy or not. I have not gotten any symptoms yet, so we will see.
1 Responses
968185 tn?1248259181
stress about being pregnant can make your period late.... there were times i waited and waited for mine and finally when i took the test and it was negative i would start the next day
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.