Pregnancy Community

15 days late for period..?

I've been stressing sooo bad and its really just making me so upset! Last month (april) my period was two weeks late, but I did receive a period. Now I was supposed to be due on May 7th, but nothing has came no cramps no blood. I did receive a little bit of brown discharge for 2-3 days then probably around 5 days ago I received cramps all day which I thought I was ovulating. I have had protected sex, yet I mean there can be a possbility if hte condom broke. Yet, I took a HPT 2 days ago, and it was negative. Ugh, this is the WORST thing to stress over!! I have two children, and I was wondering if anybody else has had any irregular periods after their second child was born? I was late at times, but never two weeks late. I am going to try and take another pregnancy test sometimes this week just so that I can rule out if its pregnancy or not. I have not gotten any symptoms yet, so we will see.
stress about being pregnant can make your period late.... there were times i waited and waited for mine and finally when i took the test and it was negative i would start the next day