Pregnancy Community

16weeks and got gal stones

Any of u ladies expericenced gal stones pregnant  its so painful
I was having problems last week and a little before. I had a ultrasound Tuesday and my gallbladder was full of gallstones. I was in so much pain I was given 2 shots of morphine and a shot of dilota in a 5 hour period and it still wasn't easing the pain. I got admitted to the hospital had emergency surgery the next day.
Wednesday, May 1 2013. I feel so much better now that they removed my gallbladder.I was only 10 weeks pregnant. My baby is fine, I'm just so glad my little love big is ok and I'm feeling better.
*love bug
I have stones also nd the day before yesterday it was hurting not anymore hopefully I won't need surgery.
They did my surgery through my belly button and 3 other cuts near my gallbladder. So it's less scarring then the way they use to do it. I was so uncomfortable for a few days after.
Omg I don't think I could go through it ima chicken. Lol
Gallstones are extremely common during/after pregnancy. To help the pain just watch your diet closely - fatty foods make it a lot worse. It's usually removed laparoscopically (multiple small incisions) rather than one large one. It's fairly simply and most people recover quickly.  
What r the symptoms you get with those...
Im on a gluetin free diet now and i gotta watch eating spicy foods but thats all i crave
Symptoms of gallbladder disease or stones would usually be URQ (upper right quadrant) abdominal pain a few hours after eating, though sometimes as early as 30 minutes (it can also be severe). You could also have epigastric pain, which is the upper center of your stomach. Nausea/vomiting, chills, a fever is possible.
I was having severe pain for 3 days straight. Vomiting bright yellow and green for weeks and just felt so awful like I was dying. I had no symptoms before those 3 days. My local small hospital wouldn't do anything thought I was lying about the pain, I even heard the nurses saying that I was lying! So I had my husband drive me 30 minutes to a big hospital they done the ultrasound seen it was full of gallstones. I was on morphine and dilota still in severe pain, a surgeon came seen me in the ER. She had me admitted and my gallbladder was removed the next day and I was sent home the same day as surgery.
I never had gall stones but with my first pregnancy i had kidney stones and had to have kidney surgery when i was 25weeks pregnant. That was horribly painful.
Kidney stones are very painful as well but my gal stones feel worse then giving birth hopefully they remove it aftee my lil budle :)
I had gall stones and had to have my gall bladder removed at 16 weeks. That was March 1st. I tried dieting for about a month and it didn't work. My Dr said at that time was the perfect time to do it. I'm now 26 weeks 3 days and I have no more problems. I have 3 tiny scars on the right side of my tummy and one right under my belly button.
The first time I got an attack it was horrible. I woke up in the middle of the night and I sat on the toilet for like 2 hours and nothing came out. Then k got into a warn shower and laid on the shower floor and threw up nothing but stomach bile. It hurt so bad. I'm glad I had it removed. Good luck.
I'm 40 weeks today and was diagnosed with gallstones at 10 weeks! I wasn't told about surgery (which is completely safe until 20 weeks) until I was hospitalized at 24 weeks with a severe attack. Watch your diet if you don't have surgery. I have been on a very strict diet since about 24 weeks, no fried foods, low fat/no fat, lots of fiber, no chocolate...your dr can give you a "diet plan" to follow. I lost 30lbs but have gained it back in baby weight since today is my due date. I'm scheduled to have it taken out...recovery time is about 7-10 days, its a very common, noninvasive surgery! :)