Pregnancy Community

19 and pregnant

I just found out that I am pregnant last night and I am terrified. I don't know how to handle it. I don't know anything about pregnanacy at all. I haven't gone to the doctors yet. Im scared and excited at the same time only because I'm so young
Congratulations on your pregnancy!! Every pregnancy is different so you will learn as you go. You may or may not get nnauseate or fatigued, but these symptoms are the most common. Have you calculated your estimated due date?
Hi, I was 17 when I had my 1st yes I was very scared but never regretted it and she is now 15 xx
I was 17 as well with my first, 21 with my second, and I'll be 23 when my third arrives.
Everything will be fine. Read a lot, if you don't know ask your doctor. My sister just had her first baby and she was always reading about everything thing that has to do with pregnancy,baby,motherhood,etc.
I was 15 with my first, she is now 7 and I have zero regrets <3 she is literally my best friend.
I was 18 when I got pregnant with my first, and 19 when I gave birth. She is now 6 years old  And I do not regret it. Age is mind over matter   being a first time parent is scary in any situation.  

But this is a blessinG!!  I am sure you will be fine! and a great mother!

Good luck & congratulations!!!  
I'm 19 also, and almost five weeks. It's a scary thing to be pregnant, no matter what age you are! I've just been taking it one day at a time. And if anyone has a problem with how young you are, just ignore then. Focus on you and baby right now!
First off congratulations. It's normal to be overwhelmed but it's a good sign you feel excited too!!! I also was shocked when I found out and I am 24 I think a woman is shocked no matter what age especially if the baby isn't planned. Go to the doctor when you feel ready to see how far along you are and hope everything goes okay for you!!! You'll be okay... Sending love your way xxx
Congratulations! Don't be scared, it'll all work out. I found out I was pregnant for the first time at 18 but lost my first baby. We welcomed our rainbow baby girl when I was 19 and my husband was 20. I'm now 21 and he is 22 and we are due with our boy any day now! People thought we were crazy for starting out so young but we wouldn't change a thing.
I was barely 17 when I got pregnant with my daughter , and now I couple hours ago I just found out I'm pregnant again.
It is scary with your first but you'll be okay. You'll love every moment of your pregnancy and every moment once there born ❤
I'm 19 and pregnant as well , I felt the same way I was going to get a abortion because I thought I was so young but once I heard his heart beat I just couldn't do something so cruel. I'm 7 months now and it's almost time for him to be here I'm so anxious and excited and everyone has been very supportive. It's just time to buckle down and not only think about yourself but that baby too.
I'm 22 and this our first baby and it was planned and even though we planned it we were still shocked and scared so it's normal you got this!
Im also 19 will be having my bby one day after my birthday ,i will be turning 20 by then
I would recommend going to a place like planned parenthood or another clinic place that is similar they have great people to talk to and can lead you to resources and classes. A doctor can too however the clinics usually have people on staff who have more time to spend with you than most doctors will:) get some books or look up info online.
I was 15 when i get pregnant with my first had her at 16. Im currently 17 turning 18 in a couple of months going to have my second in 6 days. And let me tell u when i first found out i was pregnant with my first i was scared i didnt know what to do. But trust me everything will change once you have your baby. Even when i found out i was pregnant this time i literally cried for a whole week i didnt know what i was going to do with two babies. But now i cant wait until i have my baby boy in my arms. Good luck girl hope everything goes well for you
Lots of love for u and your baby :)
I'm 20 this is my first pregnancy I was like how u are when u found out it gets easier and u start to fall inlove with the baby as it grows and moves you got this congrats on ur pregnancy girly