Pregnancy Community

19 week ultrasound ...

I had an ultrasound yesterday and I can't stop thinking of my little baby , it was my third since I found out I'm pregnant , I can't wait to see him I have 4 more days and I will only be half way threw my pregenecy I just can't wait !!!! The doctor said my little prince is measuring normally and everything's great . I was so scared they that they would of had mad news because my last pregnancy every ultrasound was just more bad news but thank god I have a little princess she stayed strong threw all of it .
I feel so better talking about it , good luck everyone
That's how I was when I got my anatomy scan!! Right now I want her out already the first trimester is by far the shortest :p good luck and stay healthy both u and baby! :D