Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

24 week symptoms

I know they say that the second trimester can be the easiest and most blissful part of pregnancy, but i'm scared that i feel too perfectly normal.  I feel the baby move on occassions (depending on how he feels), and i go to the doctor next wednesday.  Can anyone tell me how they felt around this time to ease my mind???? PLEASE!!!  I'm just a paranoid first time mommy!
3 Responses
Don't overanalyze every little thing. You'll just drive yourself crazy. Every pregnant woman worries the entire time. Just enjoy it! Be glad you do feel so good and get some stuff done before the 3rd Trimester dregs kick in!!!
296738 tn?1235996403
With my first, the 2nd trimester was the best.  No sickness, no aches and pains, no swelling, I could still breath without that huge belly in the way.  It is what made love the whole pregnancy.  Just enjoy it while you can!  Everyone is different but by the 3rd trimester I was miserable from head to toe.  I am now in the 2nd tri with my 2nd child.  I am loving it!!!  It is when I started to feel like doing anything.  Enjoy these good days.  You might not feel so great later.  Relax and enjoy your gift.
yeah i guess i shouldn't take this 2nd trimester for granted and enjoy it while i can.  i mean i haven't had any bad cramping or bleeding so everything must be ok!  i'm just a young mommy to be and don't want anything to go wrong!!!!  thanks for telling about your 2nd trimesters!
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.