Pregnancy Community

24 week symptoms

I know they say that the second trimester can be the easiest and most blissful part of pregnancy, but i'm scared that i feel too perfectly normal.  I feel the baby move on occassions (depending on how he feels), and i go to the doctor next wednesday.  Can anyone tell me how they felt around this time to ease my mind???? PLEASE!!!  I'm just a paranoid first time mommy!
Don't overanalyze every little thing. You'll just drive yourself crazy. Every pregnant woman worries the entire time. Just enjoy it! Be glad you do feel so good and get some stuff done before the 3rd Trimester dregs kick in!!!
With my first, the 2nd trimester was the best.  No sickness, no aches and pains, no swelling, I could still breath without that huge belly in the way.  It is what made love the whole pregnancy.  Just enjoy it while you can!  Everyone is different but by the 3rd trimester I was miserable from head to toe.  I am now in the 2nd tri with my 2nd child.  I am loving it!!!  It is when I started to feel like doing anything.  Enjoy these good days.  You might not feel so great later.  Relax and enjoy your gift.
yeah i guess i shouldn't take this 2nd trimester for granted and enjoy it while i can.  i mean i haven't had any bad cramping or bleeding so everything must be ok!  i'm just a young mommy to be and don't want anything to go wrong!!!!  thanks for telling about your 2nd trimesters!