Pregnancy Community

29 Weeks 0 Days . cervix Soft & Short

My Drs Said My Cervix Was Short & Soft I Am Only 29 Weeks Is It For It To Harden Again Or Is Going To Be Like That Until I Have The Baby?
Bump
that's a good question. same thing they told me. I can't have sex masturbate or lift heavy things. I possibly cud answer your question today ii have a doc appt at two.
I'm 30weeks now
I don't know for sure but I don't think it will harden back up
When I went to L & D at 28 weeks my cervix had become soft so you never know. You could still make it to full term
@terna That's The Same Thing My Dr's Told Me. But I'm Curious As To Why It Would Do That So Early. Especially Since I Haven't Had Sex Since He Was Conceived & I Haven't Worked Since I Was 2.5 Months Pregnant. So I'm Clueless As To What Caused My Cervix To Softened So Early In My Pregnancy.