Pregnancy Community

2nd interview at dream job

Ugh I'm in a pickle. I'm 17 weeks preggers and I have a 2nd interview at my dream job on Friday. They don't know that I'm pregnant, and I cant decide if I should tell them after this interview or still wait? I'm almost halfway so I don't want to put them out by leaving in 5 months anyway. But we could really use the money, and this is something I would love doing! Should I tell them or still wait?
I would wait so they cant refuse or if your confident that they will take you anyways let them know. Either way if they say your hired they can not fire you or change their mind because of your pregnancy
Keep in mind that a workplace is required to give you mat leave after 20 weeks. And they can in fact fire you if they find out before your probation. That's why there's a probationary period, so they can fire you on the spot without notice. I'd wait and see if you even get hired, and then pop in to HR and see what they think. HR is usually super nice. And you still have 6 months, not 5 (; babymaking takes 10 months, not 9 as they go by your last period.