Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

2nd trimester

Hello I'm a first time mommy and I'm 13 weeks already but my morning sickness seems to just not go away is there anything i can do for it to stop any suggestions to help it out a little and also I don't get to hungry sometimes I can go a day with only eating a yogurt the whole day please answer back!
5 Responses
I didn't really suffer with mor ing sickness but I found of I didn't eat often I felt nauseous so even of you don't feel hungry try eating something small frequently like fruit, yoghurt or crackers. Hope it passed x
Try eating little and often even if you don't feel hungry, it can be tough but I found that helped with the nausea. Some women recommend keeping crackers/biscuits by your bed and eating a few before even getting out of bed in the morning. Hope it gets a bit better for you x
Try eating little and often even if you don't feel hungry, it can be tough but I found that helped with the nausea. Some women recommend keeping crackers/biscuits by your bed and eating a few before even getting out of bed in the morning. Hope it gets a bit better for you x
Try asking your doctor about vitamin B6 for morning sickness. I went to a pharmacist and he pulled out a paper and it showed everything you could take for certain symptoms and B6 was the only thing for morning sickness.
My first trimester, I would cut up a lemon or use lemon essential oil to make my nausea go away. It helped me. I'm not one to use medications if I don't have to while being pregnant.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.