Pregnancy Community

2nd trimester

Hello I'm a first time mommy and I'm 13 weeks already but my morning sickness seems to just not go away is there anything i can do for it to stop any suggestions to help it out a little and also I don't get to hungry sometimes I can go a day with only eating a yogurt the whole day please answer back!
I didn't really suffer with mor ing sickness but I found of I didn't eat often I felt nauseous so even of you don't feel hungry try eating something small frequently like fruit, yoghurt or crackers. Hope it passed x
Try eating little and often even if you don't feel hungry, it can be tough but I found that helped with the nausea. Some women recommend keeping crackers/biscuits by your bed and eating a few before even getting out of bed in the morning. Hope it gets a bit better for you x
Try asking your doctor about vitamin B6 for morning sickness. I went to a pharmacist and he pulled out a paper and it showed everything you could take for certain symptoms and B6 was the only thing for morning sickness.
My first trimester, I would cut up a lemon or use lemon essential oil to make my nausea go away. It helped me. I'm not one to use medications if I don't have to while being pregnant.