Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

2questions, help

1, im 16w6days. Nxt week sep 17th im really hoping find out if boy or girl, iread old tales &have done little calendar apps. Always says a boy.
2, i took my prenatal vitamins for only my first month, they make me sick. Is it still really important that ido. Is my first baby also.
7 Responses
Have you tried the gummy prenatals? They worked for me.
Honestly call me a bad mom but I don't take prenatal and haven't with any if my pregnancies. My Dr. Knows and said it is fine if you eat right in the end they are for you since the baby takes all of you nutrients. But you can take the gummy kids flinstones ones I took those for a little bit
5981907 tn?1383752469
I took prenatal vitamins for the first few months, but I hate taking pills so I stopped.. my baby is just as healthy maybe even more healthy... the pills help if you don't have a balanced diet to get all the nutrients and iron and blah blah.. but if you implement that in your diet every day along with exercise you should be fine.. I still have about 2 full boxes of pre natal vitamins I didn't take..

It's my first pregnancy as well... Just stay healthy and drink a lot of water...
5048164 tn?1384143881
Try the vita fusion gummies they are great. And for the wives tales they are mainly just for fun the one I did said boy and I'm having a girl
5981907 tn?1383752469
LOL..that's funny.. Every little calendar or test or questionnaire thingy I do.. has everything to do with a boy... but IT'S A GIRL!!!
5048164 tn?1384143881
The Chinese gender predictor did say girl for me but the wedding ring one said boy and im definitely having a girl
5692644 tn?1388475914
I only took mine for about a month. I've tryed all different ones and they've all made me sick. My doctor knows I don't take them because I have nausea problems even without them. She said IF I feel like I can take them, then go ahead and try. But my son is measuring, looking and feeling pretty darn healthy. Call me a bad mom all you want, but I think it's better I actually hold something down so he can have something to eat other than throw everything up.
And at 16 weeks I found out I was having a boy. Had it confirmed at 20 weeks. He was still a he. :)
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.