2questions Help me

IVE BEEN EATING LIKE A DOG ,PLUS ALOT OF UNHEALTHY RESTUARANT N JUNK FOOD AND IM ABOUT TO BE FOUR MONTHS AND IM THE SAME WEIGHT I WAS BEFORE I GOT PREGNANT..IS SOMETHING WRONG..I DON'T THROW UP AT ALL NEVER HAVE THIS WHOLE TIIME AND WILL I BLOW UP AT THE END OF MY PREGNANCY???ALSO I DO ALOT OF HEAVY LIFTING PULLING AND PUSHING AY WORK.SHUD I BE DOIN THAT OR IS IT OK CAUSE IM STILL EARLY??? (O_o)
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I really needed to hear that .you've helped me much. Thank u so much clysta...
Helpful - 0
Thanks glitter girl :)
Helpful - 0
In reality you could honestly eat what you want, you just need to be prepared for potential negatives down the road from it. The biggest being weight gain and possibility having a hard time losing it.

You really just need to see what your doctors say about lifting. Some give no restrictions (my midwife never gave me any) but my sisters OB said nothing over 10 pounds. It just depends on them and your pregnancy. If you have complications they likely want you lifting nothing. If there are no problems they don't often give restrictions. At most they would probably say nothing over 15-20 pounds and could fax it to your employer or put you on light duty.
Helpful - 0
TO WHICH ONE IS IT HARD OR NOT WANTING TO CHANGE MY EATING HABITS OR THE LIFTING...? Well WITH THE LIFTING I DON'T LIKE IT BUT I TOLD MY MANAGER IM PREGGO BUT SHE STILL HAS ME DO THE WORK AND IM ALWAYS THE ONLY ONE THERE SO I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT..AND IF YOUR TALKING ABOUT THE EATING I WANT THAT TO CHANGE TO BUT IT'S HARD..I MIGHT JUS NEED TO BE A LITTLE MORE HARDER ON MYSELF...BUT I APPRECIATE ALL THE ADVICE
Helpful - 0
You're probably fine. People smoke meth while pregnant and their babies turn out fine. As for the heavy lifting, you might talk to your doctor. I don't think its usually recommended while pregnant.
Helpful - 0
And they might, you'd have to talk to your doctor and see. Some doctors have no restrictions, others have dozens. Is it that it's hard or you're just not wanting to?
Helpful - 0
And continuously eating junk may very well cause that. Cravings can be annoying, but you can control them and don't always have to eat what you want. In reality you only need 500 extra calories a day which can easily be achieved with small snacks.
Helpful - 0
Yea my nephew is 40plus and he always wants me to pick him up..so lifting is constant  around me..can I call my clinic or hospital and ask them to fax my job stating I can't lift heavy things ..do u think they will do that for me
Helpful - 0
I eat alot of fruit and I eat salads and try to find alot of meals that's low sodium wen I grocery shop but I haven't been just eating that ..I know ii need to do alot better it's jus my cravings r all over the place...I jus thought eating the way I do I'll be big as a house
Helpful - 0
Nothin wrong i didnt start gainin weight until about a wek ago and im 22 weeks everyone is different as far as the lifting i would cut back on it my doctor has told me to cut back on pickin up my niece who only weights 35 lbs so i would think about tryin. to cut back
Helpful - 0
Ask your doctor about the heavy objects, but you really need to watch your diet. You shouldn't be just eating junk food and everything else constantly, pregnant or not. You need protein, vitamins, minerals and your Prenatals don't supplement an unhealthy lifestyle.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community