Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

2ww AUGUST 2009.signs of af.or preggo?

-So, here we go again....well ladies last month was definitely shooting sparks..congrats to those ladies who has concieved...
-For us who hasnt..lets see who will follow us this month..and who will NOT be able to blog next month..happy ttc..

-new ladies welcome to our journey...everyone feel free to state any signs or symptoms up..rather preggo or not..this is away too look back and remember what ur body was going through

-(myself..cramps on sunday.headache on monday for atleast 7 hrs..and very lite cramps in lower back and stomcah tuesday)13 days til af>>>
45 Responses
951847 tn?1271140522
I am sitting here on CD28 awaiting the dreaded AF visit.  Normally would of started already this morning. So far nothing..cept slightly crampy and nauseated.
i feel ur pain..at this point this tells it all.but like i tell other ladies u can bleed while pregnan..so dont count urself out til ur 100% but i hope she doesnt show 4 u
I'm on CD 26.  I don't know what I feel.  I'm so tired of ttc.  I know it'll happen when it happens but geesh...how long do I have to wait?  I'm sorry ladies...just a little moody.  My mom is getting on my nerves telling everyone oh we should have a baby by next year....I'm just like COME ON ALREADY.....I can hear you...I don't know.  I am hoping for the best to you ladies!!!!!  
972246 tn?1311092135
Nothing yet. I have about 13 days until it starts. So I guess we will wait and see...
951847 tn?1271140522
Aww sweetie. I really hope u get ur bfp soon. Im sorry to hear things are taking a long time for u. And im sorry your mom is doing that.

Thats why when DH and I decided to start TTC, we didnt tell anyone in our familys..lol

Baby Dust to u all!!
this is our first month TTC...i had my AF starting 16th July....BD on 24th and 26th...had cramping and spotting on 30th July...cramping stayed for 12 hrs but spotting was there for 2 days....waiting for next AF...hope she doesn't show up:)
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.