31 weeks & 4 days

Any mommies here due in August I'm tired & ready to see our baby boy, it feels like your pregnant for a long time...
I'm due August 1st & having a little boy.
Awww congratulations it seems like to long but it's getting closer and closer to labor
I'm due August 9th and having a little girl.
I'm due august 19th but getting induced on August 15th. Can't wait to meet my sweet Adeline. Had my baby shower today and I have everything for her.  She just needs to "cook" a Lil more as my kids say lol
My due due date is August 15 and my Avahlynn Kay'lee will be here that's so sweet congrats
I'm due in August 28th and it feel like for ever for our lil Princess to come but i'll leave everything in God hands and Congratulations
Im due August 17th with a little boy, my second pregnancy
Congratulations im august 11 and is seems forever!!!
I'm due August 22nd but I have to have a 5th csection . My csection is for the 15th or 16th of August.
I'm having a boy.
I am having a boy ☺️ and my due is on 27th aug .. It is my first pregnancy though
Im having a baby girl and im due Aug 2. 33 weeks 7 more to go.
August 7th can't come soon enough 2nd baby. Already set an induction date. Baby Lylah you need to hurry!!!♡♡♡

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community