Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

31 weeks & 4 days

Any mommies here due in August I'm tired & ready to see our baby boy, it feels like your pregnant for a long time...
12 Responses
I'm due August 1st & having a little boy.
Awww congratulations it seems like to long but it's getting closer and closer to labor
I'm due August 9th and having a little girl.
I'm due august 19th but getting induced on August 15th. Can't wait to meet my sweet Adeline. Had my baby shower today and I have everything for her.  She just needs to "cook" a Lil more as my kids say lol
1 Comments
My due due date is August 15 and my Avahlynn Kay'lee will be here that's so sweet congrats
I'm due in August 28th and it feel like for ever for our lil Princess to come but i'll leave everything in God hands and Congratulations
Im due August 17th with a little boy, my second pregnancy
Congratulations im august 11 and is seems forever!!!
1816154 tn?1463430018
I'm due August 22nd but I have to have a 5th csection . My csection is for the 15th or 16th of August.
1816154 tn?1463430018
I'm having a boy.
I am having a boy ☺️ and my due is on 27th aug .. It is my first pregnancy though
Im having a baby girl and im due Aug 2. 33 weeks 7 more to go.
August 7th can't come soon enough 2nd baby. Already set an induction date. Baby Lylah you need to hurry!!!♡♡♡
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.