Pregnancy Community

32 week ultrasound

This is not a question but I just had my 32 week ultrasound anf everything is perfect.  My little princess is perfect size, she weighs 1.9kg and her heart beat was great at 154bpm. It has just sunk in that in 8 weeks my little girl is going to be in my arms and I cant wait. Congratulations to all mums to be and new mums I hope everything goes well for all of u.
Congrats mama I had my 14 week u/s and everything was perfect as well :)
Congratulations! Can't wait to be as far along as you! I'm only 15 weeks! D: It's gunna take forever
Thank u  ssimms and MableMouse and congrats to both of u time will go so fast it starts to really slow down when u dont have long to go.
Congrats but if you don't mind me asking what's your Baby weight in pounds? Covering requires extra thinking lol
*converting
And by the way I'm 31/1 and I have a Dr appt tomorrow, but I can't recall what's going to take place. This is pregnancy 2, for me