33 weeks 4 days

What happens at a group b strep test? Will the doctor really put a huge q-tip  inside of my butt and another in my vagina lol. I am terrified already !! Can someone help.
No they swab the entrance to your vagina and the outside of your anus. It is a quick swab and not painful at all . They do not insert it in your butt
O gosh thank you! I've been reading so much Google things I'm freaking out lol
Igot mine done n iwas so nervouse and scared bt it happened so quick tht wen she was done i realize she did the anus n was like oh wow that was fast n easy lol iwas terrified as well bt its somethng fast n expekted the worse .
That's how I am I really thought they interred like a 8 inch q-tip inside of both holes.
*insert

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community