Pregnancy Community

36+1 waxing?

I was just wondering if waxing is safe at 36+1. I really wanna get my nails done and waxed before I have my son. But of course I won't if waxing isn't safe. Help?
I think its safe as long as it doesnt burn you.. i planned on doing it but got scared at last min and just shaved instead
Well I'm planning to do my eyebrows. Lol, no need for boiling wax down there. I have enough pain as it is!
It's safe. I started to wax myself before my son and it hurt. I have really sensitive skin though. I ended up just shaving before my ob appt at 36w5d, I had him two days later so i ended up not needing to worry about it.
Okay great, thanks!
I wax down there all the time  n waxing is safe i asked my ob in my last pregnancy .. lol..