37 weeks

Pain in my lower tummy, left hand side. It's a constant pain, is this normal what could it be? I'm really tired and have a sore back too, baby is still moving but this pain in my lower tummy is so sore. Please help?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Causes of pain in the lower left quadrant include: constipation irritable bowel syndrome, gas and diverticulitis can cause pain in the intestines. A urinary tract infection or kidney stone may cause lower abdominal pain. Heart disease can cause pain in the abdomen, as can pneumonia, pancreatitis or an ulcer. Ovulation, menstruation, pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy can cause pain. A pregnant woman might experience Braxton Hicks or labor contractions or a placental abruption. Cancer can also cause abdominal pain

Helpful - 0
Appendix is on the right side. If the pain is there from about belly button down then its possible. But on the left side? Not sure? Could be the way baby is laying in your belly. Could be contraction. Could be all your pelvis moving getting ready to deliver. If your gut says go in then get yourself in and checked but if its on the left side I doubt it's your appendix.
Helpful - 0
Definitely check with doc! It could be round ligaments stretching too drink lots of water n relax lay on your left side
Helpful - 0
Appendix is there.  Call OBGYN immediately to make sure nothing serious
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community