3rd trimester?

Have any of you lost weight during your last trimester? If so was baby okay? I have been losing about a pound a week for the past three weeks. I am not meaning to, it is just happening. This is my third pregnancy and I have not had this issue before with the others.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Haha exactly! It feels like its taking forever! I have diabetes in my mothers side, but luckily haven't had any problems with it pregnant or not. I hope things go more smoothly for you soon! :)
Helpful - 0
Thanks for responding luxejess93! My situation is very similar to yours. But when I went into the dr at 32 weeks he told me not to lose anymore weight and unfortunately I am. I have lost five pounds since my 4pound gain at 28 weeks. I am 33+3 and at 28weeks I found out I was borderline gestational diabetic. So I have been watching what I eat. I have been eating healthy already but now I have completely cut out all the little sugar I had allowed my self. I do have a strong family line of diabetes, so I know it is something you don't play around with! I think it is exciting that we are both almost done!!!
Helpful - 0
One week I gained 4 pounds and that following week I lost 3 pounds. My doctor didn't say anything to me about it and baby seems fine. I just started exercising again since the pool opened again. And I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow. But overall I have gained about 20 pounds.
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community