Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

3rd trimester?

Have any of you lost weight during your last trimester? If so was baby okay? I have been losing about a pound a week for the past three weeks. I am not meaning to, it is just happening. This is my third pregnancy and I have not had this issue before with the others.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Haha exactly! It feels like its taking forever! I have diabetes in my mothers side, but luckily haven't had any problems with it pregnant or not. I hope things go more smoothly for you soon! :)
Helpful - 0
Thanks for responding luxejess93! My situation is very similar to yours. But when I went into the dr at 32 weeks he told me not to lose anymore weight and unfortunately I am. I have lost five pounds since my 4pound gain at 28 weeks. I am 33+3 and at 28weeks I found out I was borderline gestational diabetic. So I have been watching what I eat. I have been eating healthy already but now I have completely cut out all the little sugar I had allowed my self. I do have a strong family line of diabetes, so I know it is something you don't play around with! I think it is exciting that we are both almost done!!!
Helpful - 0
One week I gained 4 pounds and that following week I lost 3 pounds. My doctor didn't say anything to me about it and baby seems fine. I just started exercising again since the pool opened again. And I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow. But overall I have gained about 20 pounds.
Helpful - 0
One week I gained 4 pounds and that following week I lost 3 pounds. My doctor didn't say anything to me about it and baby seems fine. I just started exercising again since the pool opened again. And I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow. But overall I have gained about 20 pounds.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.