4 weeks and cramping

Hi I'm going to be five weeks tomorrow and have been cramping and have some pressure on my stomach. This cramping and pressure isn't painful it's mild but I just want to make sure everything is okay. I haven't had any spitting or blood. I'm just an over thinker and really worry about miscarring. I never had one. This is my second pregnancy but I wanted to no if anyone had the same feeliNgs.
Spotting*
Yes I had the same feelings week 4 & 5. I googled it a lot cos I was worried too but it's supposedly normal. Just your body moving around to fit in the egg and start forming your baby. Occasionally I still get a sharp pain but I've been having morning sickness so definitely still pregnant. I wouldn't worry unless you start bleeding (not just spotting). Everyone says to just treat it like period pain and put a heat pack on the area? All the best!
Thank u makes me feel better!  I didn't have this feeling with my first. It defiantly feels like I'm going to start my period but hopefully it stops soon
I'm having this as well! I'm such a worrier. Should all be fine!

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community