2 days over and I think I am the most stressed out I have ever been. Had to wake up my boyfriend cause I swear I am driving myself over the edge. Let's talk baby movement. Anyone past their due date feel their baby move less? Usually she's having a boxing match with my uterus but yesterday she wasn't moving really at all. I finally have her moving but may still go get checked. Seriously any advice or stories are welcome
Your at the end they move less because it's not enough room in there anymore baby probably coming soon the only other way is out lol
u have to drink water o eat and lay down on yur left side and feel the baby move i had my first bby at 41 weeks
I experienced  that my first  child but definitely  not enough room and also baby is preparing  for delivery  and taking position for delivery try not to worry about baby she's fine.  
I'm 40 weeks tomorrow and I've noticed the last two weeks my baby moves slower, she's perfectly healthy though :)

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community