Pregnancy Community

40 weeks! No sign of labor

I have no signs or symptoms of baby coming im due tomorrow and nothing!! What can i do !?
This didn't work for me but I know a lot of people who it did work for, sex. If you are able to handle it try it. Or try going for a long walk around a track or around the block a few times.
Great idea about the walk!! Thank you!!
My mom told me I was born at 10th month and a week. I suppose it is normal.
Ive tried alsorts up to now, raspberry leaf tea, sex, walking, birthing ball. Nothing seems to be working for me, im 9days overdue. Ive had 2 sweeps aswell.
Sex will efface the cervix and walking works with gravity to align baby to push on cervix and dilate. I had sweep done for 3 out of 4 babies and it worked every time with the help of walking and sex. I want to say though I think if dr or midwife has large fingers it helps. #3 was born in the sack and the midwife who did my sweep was crazy tall with huge  fingers so I think that helped.
You could try cumin tea. All you need,
get 2 tblsp  cumin seeds, not the powder.
A coffee filter
8oz water
boil the water with the cumin seeds in it for 5 minutes.  When it's done put the filter kinda in the cup so that way you can catch the seeds. Let it cool for like a minute or two and drink kinda fast. I did this with my 3rd baby and I went from 0%effaced and 0 dilation to finger tip dilated and 50% effaced but because my hospital don't do vaginal birth after csections I had to do a csection but it took 2 hours for it to work and I was in labor after that.