Pregnancy Community

6 weeks and anxious about 1st trimester scan

How long should it take for 1st trimester scan to come back? Just found out I'm pregnant 2 weeks ago went to my already scheduled doctors appointment yesterday to confirm and waiting til I'm 10 weeks for ultrasound praying I don't get a phone can about the scan a little worried seeing how happy me and my fiancé are already but nervous about miscarriages and everything else started my prenatals yesterday they wasn't too bad but this nasua and gas is killing me. Can anyone share their stories of 1st trimester scan? And early pregnancy?
The doctor will tell you about the scan as soon as it's done :) I was nervous to but just try to relax and you'll see that everything will be ok :)
Oh okay. Thank you :)