6 weeks and first baby

I'm 6 weeks and I've been having cramcramps that feel like period cramps but I've had no spotting and it seems like it only happens after I pee. I've done some research and from what I read it seems normal but I can't help but to be a littlr nervous. Has anyon e else had these cramps before as well?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I had cramps up until 14 or 15 weeks and i still have them sometimes after i go pee and im 27 weeks now. I also had 2 uti's in my first trimester and once i started antibiotics the cramping seemed to lessen. So id definitely see if your doc will do a urinalysis. But yes its normal. :)
Helpful - 0
Thank u for the help!
Helpful - 0
I had those too but i ended up having a urinary track infection. I always get them when I am pregnant. Call your doc and see if they will do a urinalysis.
Helpful - 0
I'm 6w2d & I get cramps too. Its completely normal
Helpful - 0
Its normal. I had those cramps until like 12 weeks
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community