Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

8w 5d lost my baby

I had a miscarriage! I feel like no one understands my pain I know I was not far into my pregnancy but  I wanted my baby and it hurts that people want me  to forget about it and move on! I am just so sad :(
15 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
5387794 tn?1373257093
Awe sweetie! I'm so sorry! I've never had a miscarriage before but i know how devastating they are.
Helpful - 0
im so sorry :( i've had 2 miscarriages and know what ur feeling. it's one of the most lonely feelings ever. it doesnt matter how far alonng u are when it happens. any good mom loves their baby from the moment they find out that they are pregnant. i'm not gonna lie or try to sugar coat anything. it's going to hurt for a while and almost nobody will understand the pain. it  will get easier and hurt less with time. if you ever need to chat i am more then happy to try an help. for now just try an take care of yourself. cry if you need to, scream if you want. an most important dont let anyone tell uou that you shouldbt feel the way you do.
Helpful - 0
Omg im so sorry for ur loss.. RIP little angel :(
Helpful - 0
4835896 tn?1369369421
I had a miscarriage before . I was 6 weeks pregnant and I didn't understand why it was happening . It's was very painful , physically & emotionally, but I was positive about it & that helped me get through it . I just thought that maybe it just wasn't the right time & God had a better plan ... A year & one month later I was overjoyed that I was pregnant again . I'm now 29 weeks pregnant with a baby boy .. the moral of the story is that there's hope & don't beat yourself up about it . If you really want to get pregnant again it will happen, sometimes miscarriage just can't be prevented ..... Stay strong hun , good luck :)
Helpful - 0
So sorry for your loss & R.I.P little Angel xx I totally understand how your feeling , 3 years ago I lost my little Angel, I was in for my 12 week scan but there was no heartbeat .. it broke my heart :-(  It takes a long time to get over it and you'll never ever forget your little Angel but it does get easier !! Stay strong and cry when you want .. don't bottle things up inside you .. thinking of you x
Helpful - 0
4531714 tn?1357076338
sorry for your loss.. sending prayers your way.. may God give you the strength to cope through this..
Helpful - 0
Thanks everyone I am trying to deal the best I know how
Helpful - 0
Just remember you are not alone.  There are lots of women who have miscarriages for some reason it doesn't seem like alot talk about it.  I have had 2. One at 12 weeks and the other at 6 weeks.  everyone deals with it in their own way.  It made me sronger in my faith and I read books.  Now I have an active almost 3 year old and I'm 21weeks along now.  Things always work out but it never dulls your pain.  Im sorry for your lost and will send a special pray your way.
Helpful - 0
I'm so very sorry for your loss. I lost  my baby I'm 2007, and it really was one of the hardest thing I've had to deal with in life. It's tough right now, but I firmly believe everything happens for a reason, even though that won't lessen the pain. Theres no magic cute for heartbreak. It will get easier, time heals wounds. Just focus on your grieving and take good care of yourself. I wish you strength.
Helpful - 0
Thanks
Helpful - 0
I've had 2 mc's and no one understood. You will feel better again and it does get better...i promise. Keep posting about your feelings its better to talk about how your feeling. Good luck sweetheart.
Helpful - 0
I am so sorry hun I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks in 2007 and I was so sad for like a year. But u have to try nd remember it's not ur fault and u will get thro this and be blessed wit a lil one wen the time is right. I'll keep u in my prayers hun I'm so sorry.
Helpful - 0
5094917 tn?1366986485
Im sorry for your lost and sometimes you need to explain to people how exactly you feel because they just dont understand but you dont have to explain anything if you dont want to. my first pregnancy my son was stillborn , and it hurt me so much that I delivered my baby but he wasnt alive its the worst pain in the world but it does get alot better. It will be two years since then in August and that will be the time I will be having my little girl. If you really want to get have a baby your chances a very high after a miscarriage because your fertile so dont give up and you will feel better soon. Good luck hun
Helpful - 0
Thanks ladies! It means a lot for you to share you stories with me! I know I will start to feel better I just have to keep taking it one day at a time.
Helpful - 0
Ladies did any of you feel like you va Jay Jay was sore after the miscarriage?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.