Pregnancy Community

9 days later am i pregnant

Hi everyone, I am 9 days late and i have done three tests and they have come back negative yet i am feeling sick and tired and getting cramp in my stomach. My periods come every 31days but not this time. how long should i leave it before i try for another test i dont know what to do. i have had three miscarriages already in the past and would really make my day if i was pregnant now as my age is not on my side anymore as i 40 now. Can anyone give me any advise please.

This discussion is related to 9 days late, 3 negative HPTs, could I still be pregnant??.
I would make sure to use the first mornings pee. Make sure that you go to the doctors office if the test says no or if you still do not get your period.