Pregnancy Community

A Little Help

Hey mommies i am almost 34 weeks along and i wanna have the diaper bag ready for when the time comes ☺️ Also i want to have my bag ready as well i know ill be needing some stuff.I dont wanna take too much stuff tho.What are you mommies planning to pack in your bags?
Hello
For myself I'm just going to pack some breast pads, maternity towels, night dress, hairbrush and makeup if you want to take it, some lip balm, change for the vending machines, camera, change of clothes incase you have to stay in hospital, phone charger, change of underwear, travel size shampoo and conditioner and some shower gel or bath wash. I'm sure there is a bunch of other stuff I've forgotten but I can't remember them all at the moment lol
I also recommend marketing sure whatever outfit you bring to go home in is very comfortable and loose in the crotch. Also I would bring your own really good maxi pads the hospitals often stuck, along with a few pairs of underwear you don't mind throwing away. I packed my own snake and that was super helpful. For baby the only essentials are outfit to go home and car seat. If you want to bring your own hats, pacifiers, blankets or anything you can.
I received a list from my hospital what they give and what I should bring it was easier for me to pack. They do tours at the labor and delivery she gave me one during the tour.
This is what they said I should bring to keep from over packing for baby: going home outfit, pack of oneies, receiving blankets, hats, mittens, car seat, socks and winter gear. For myself: 2 pajama set and slippers, underwear, hair accessories, toiletries, and that's it. I will be breastfeeding so no vending machines for me. I also will packet little fruits and salad for me to eat in a little cooler just in case I deliver late hours. Hope this helps
Thanks :)
Ur welcome