Pregnancy Community

A little confused here ladies

They say that in your second trimester your morning sickness should be pretty mch gone. Well i am in my second trimester and it feels as thogh it is worst. I mean i dont throw up, never had but when i wake up my gag reflex is on over drive. Is this normal? Someone please ease my mind. I cant wait for the u/s in 2 weeks so i can know my little one is alright.
some woman are sick till the day the baby is born when my friend was in labour she threw up between ever push with all 5 of her kids everyone is different
I had some bad morining sickness in my 1st trimester, and it went away in my 2nd trimester, but I still have a HORRIBLE gag reflex! It is especially bad in the morning, and when I cough or sneeze. DH laughs at me every time I cough or sneeze because I gag so much (it's nervous laughter, because he does NOT do vomit very well). I am 30w4d and thought I would not have to deal with this anymore after my 2nd trimester, but I didn't get that lucky.

Good luck to you!  I hope it goes away!!