A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members
383536 tn?1225030613

A little confused here ladies

They say that in your second trimester your morning sickness should be pretty mch gone. Well i am in my second trimester and it feels as thogh it is worst. I mean i dont throw up, never had but when i wake up my gag reflex is on over drive. Is this normal? Someone please ease my mind. I cant wait for the u/s in 2 weeks so i can know my little one is alright.
2 Responses
333144 tn?1314271378
some woman are sick till the day the baby is born when my friend was in labour she threw up between ever push with all 5 of her kids everyone is different
316015 tn?1216733431
I had some bad morining sickness in my 1st trimester, and it went away in my 2nd trimester, but I still have a HORRIBLE gag reflex! It is especially bad in the morning, and when I cough or sneeze. DH laughs at me every time I cough or sneeze because I gag so much (it's nervous laughter, because he does NOT do vomit very well). I am 30w4d and thought I would not have to deal with this anymore after my 2nd trimester, but I didn't get that lucky.

Good luck to you!  I hope it goes away!!

Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.