Pregnancy Community

AF regularity

ok i have a AF question. i always here say "irregular." My question is how irregular is irregular? if that makes sense. for example, in march my period came on march 13. in april it was supposed to come on april 10 but it came two earlier april 8. is that considerd irregular? is AF supposed to come the same day every month?  
sounds like u have what would be considered a regular period.

Irregular could mean one month it comes 28 days then next month 40 days. then next month 25 days. or that u skip months in between. so u seem to be fine! :)
It depends on how long your cycle is.  Some women have 28 day cycles and others have 32 day cycles (some longer, some shorter).  It usually should start around the same cycle day every time.

As for irregular, my cycles would be anywhere from 22 days to 60+ days.  That's irregular.  If your cycle is dramatically different every time (not a few days but lots of days or weeks) then you're irregular.
i have been keeping track of my cycles for about 9 months now and they are about 27 days a part. AF usually comes around the same week but not the same day. after all this time i have not been getting preggo either i am miscalculating things or i something else is wrong and its really starting to worry me.
Do you know when you ovulate?  It's not always in the middle of your cycle.  It depends on the luteal phase.  So you may have a 27 day cycle but not ovulate until CD17, meaning 10 days later (luteal phase) your period will start.  You need to figure out when you ovulate by taking your basal temp and possibly OPK's so you can pinpoint that down and that will make it a lot easier to figure out the best days to have sex.
have sex every day lol you prop will have more luck and a lot more fun x