Pregnancy Community

AF that never ends??

Ok ladies Im very confused about what the heck is going on with my body right now. Taylor was born 8/8/09 and I bled for the 1st 5 weeks. Then stopped for one week, then on Sept 24 I got what I can only asume is AF. It has been very light (I only need to wear liners and im fine). But its been 9 days already and is showing no sign of ending!!!! I did get the depo shot after Taylor was born before leaving the hospital. Do you guys think that could have done something?? I normally have AF for 2 maybe 3 days and im done. This is my 4th baby so I do know that things can be screwed up after having a baby.................but 9 days???? This is getting old:-(  Anyone eles have this happen?? Im so frustrated!
I had the same problem with my af after my last son was born and it just eased up the later it got after having him. I hope that it all evens out for you.
I remember I had bled for about 3 weeks after Conner was born. About 2 weeks later I got AF which lasted about 12 days before it let up. Your first AF can be quite long and tiresome after a baby...heck I think its long and tiresome reguardless lol.

I was also on Depo for a few years before Conner, and it did cause me to have irregualr bleeding for the first 6 months...After that I didnt get AF until I was atleast a week late for my next shot. I am thinking that what your going through is completely normal. My only question is why did they start you on BC before you left the hospital? My OB made me wait until after my first AF had ended.
Well Taylor was my last and I didnt want any opps, if you know what I mean. I was pregnant last year while you were pregnant with Conner. Dalton was born 8/29/08. Well 2 months after his birth I got pregnant again:-) Taylor was born 8/8/09. My doctor wanted to be extra carefull and suggested I get it before I leave. I am getting an IUD on October 9th at my 6 week postpardam ( will acually be 8 weeks). I just have never had this happen before, I wish it would just end, lol:-)
day 11:-( UGH!
I bled for a little over 3 mos the one time I got depo.......yea it really sucked.
Oh yea and the docs told me it was completely normal and cold happen with the first 3 shots of depo......but I never got it again lol I didnt want to test out that theory.