Pregnancy Community

Abdomen pain after workout...

I know I shouldn't be asking "is this a sign" questions, but...I just got back from the gym about 30 min ago, still don't know if I'm getting a BFP or not so I wasn't hard on myself at all. I did 15 on the bike, and didn't go very fast, and 15 on the elyptacal (sp?) which is just like running or walking, and I did a fast walk. Now my abdomen hurts....any clue? Could it be a sign of pregnancy? I'm due for AF from two days to two weeks from now, depending on when I ovulated. I think I ovulated 10-11 days ago, since I was having cramps. I didn't do any kind of ab workout today, and I made sure not to push myself hard just in case I am pregnant this month...
It definitely could be! :-)

When I was pregnant with DS but didn't know it yet, I shoveled snow....The next day, my stomach muscles were really sore (which doesn't normally happen when I shovel snow - I'm not THAT out of shape!)  At the time I didn't think much of it because I wasn't expecting to be pregnant....but looking back, I'm sure it was my uterus starting to stretch.  I was working out this time during the 2WW and didn't notice anything similar, but maybe my body had already done all of that stretching the last time.  

Good luck!!!!! :-)))
When I got my BFP before I had that too. My abs hurt and got a couple sudden jolts of pain...like I stretched the muscles a bit too far or something. I hope you get your BFP!! Baby dust! ♥