A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members
676912 tn?1332816151

Abdomen pain after workout...

I know I shouldn't be asking "is this a sign" questions, but...I just got back from the gym about 30 min ago, still don't know if I'm getting a BFP or not so I wasn't hard on myself at all. I did 15 on the bike, and didn't go very fast, and 15 on the elyptacal (sp?) which is just like running or walking, and I did a fast walk. Now my abdomen hurts....any clue? Could it be a sign of pregnancy? I'm due for AF from two days to two weeks from now, depending on when I ovulated. I think I ovulated 10-11 days ago, since I was having cramps. I didn't do any kind of ab workout today, and I made sure not to push myself hard just in case I am pregnant this month...
2 Responses
470885 tn?1326332637
It definitely could be! :-)

When I was pregnant with DS but didn't know it yet, I shoveled snow....The next day, my stomach muscles were really sore (which doesn't normally happen when I shovel snow - I'm not THAT out of shape!)  At the time I didn't think much of it because I wasn't expecting to be pregnant....but looking back, I'm sure it was my uterus starting to stretch.  I was working out this time during the 2WW and didn't notice anything similar, but maybe my body had already done all of that stretching the last time.  

Good luck!!!!! :-)))
689528 tn?1364139441
When I got my BFP before I had that too. My abs hurt and got a couple sudden jolts of pain...like I stretched the muscles a bit too far or something. I hope you get your BFP!! Baby dust! ♥
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.