Pregnancy Community

About My Breast

So im just over 22 weeks today with my baby Boy and last week i was getting out of the shower and i noticed that my actual nipples so not exactly my breast but my Nipples seem to have like darker and round little dots right around the pointy part of my nipple so it was basically little dark dots in a perfect circle around the pointy part of my Nipples does anyone know what this is or why it happens ?
I'm wondering the same thing.. My midwife isn't bothered by it.. I just hate looking my symptoms up and it makes it seem like im dying
They are perfectly normal
It's just a natural way of the breast getting ready to feed baby. They get dark and bumpy. Welcome to Motherhood lol
Agree^^^ is completely normal.  After pregnancy and breastfeeding,  everything goes pretty much back to normal.
Lol Thank You for that it does make me feel much better sometimes just need that reasurance that everything is all normal and okay :)
Bleh, i have those too! I got it with my first baby too and actually pulled one off..it hurt terribly lol. They went away after I stopped breast feeding..but now that I'm prego again they are back lol