Pregnancy Community

Advice

My last period was march 16 and I haven't had one since and it's May 15 about two or three weeks ago I thought I got it but it was brown and extremely light. Ever since about that same time I've been having frequent headaches and my face has broken out since. Why I'm even considering I'm pregnant or may be is because me and my boyfriend had intercourse 2 weeks after my last period and the condom completely broke during and afterwards we noticed that he did. I need advice on what you guys went through before you noticed I have taken  a test and it said negative but that was 3 weeks ago could it be possible it was too early?
I took a test a week and a half after i was supposed to get my period. The positive symbol showed up immediately.  It was confirmed that i was 6 weeks at a clinic 2 days later. I'm now 18 weeks today
I'm probably going to take another test I'm just scared
Lol thats my bday march 16