Pregnancy Community

After 3 months of treatment for thrush and them giving me different stuff turns out....

so went to dr today 3 months of sore and itchy swollen and red vagina area being told for months it was thrush treatment after treatment with nothing working, i had had enough i havent been sleeping i have broken skin from scratching so much and its sooo sore i avoid going toilet cause it stings decided enough was enough went baqck to dr so they could check it turns out the thrush cleared 3 months ago with 1st treatment but had beren suffereing externally well its not thrush its dermatitis yay for a diagonis :) im so happy theyve now given me locoid lipocream and beta cream which is steroid cream to clear it up there is chances baby may get some of this but the way i see it now is i can not go through another 5 and half months of agony ive had health prob after health prob and my babies fine im sure we wont have any probs... so 3 months of this and finally can now get rid of it they say about 3 days and it will start disappearing omg im sooooo excited seems stupid but when you go through this for soooo long its such a relief to know it can go away.
i advice any women that think they have thrush to see a gp first before treatment
.