Pregnancy Community

After a D&C

I had a D&C done one tuesday due to a sac but no embryo. I was 11wks 4 days. After my D&C i had no cramps and technically no bleeding. I ended bleeding that night. But it was not heavy it was very light. But tday i started to lightly bleed. Nothing major though. Just very light and sticky. Oh and the day i had my D&C i had clots like ure period was ending kind. And that was only once. Is this normal what i am having?? Also on tuesday i was walking and tripped and fell but I dont remember falling. And that happened hours later. So basically i blacked out. Should i tell my dr that i  blacked out the same day that he released me?? Because they are calling back to check on me tomorrow. Thanks for yall input.  
I would tell them all of that and see what they say. I'm so sorry for your loss :(
That is what i was thinking too. But was needing to make sure. And thank you.
Hi, I would tell them exactly what you are experiencing!!! Good luck and sorry about your loss this has happened to me so understand it is very frightening and scary. Take care
Thank you that is what i am gonna do. He is my dr and needs to know what happened and what is happen.