Pregnancy Community

All Who Have had a "period" while pregnant

What were your signs and symptoms of being pregnant,though, you still had period-like bleeding , not implantation bleeding which is lighter and shorter( some women's period-like bleeding come on time and they bleed for the usual amount of days as their normal period but are yet pregnant). How did you finally find out you were pregnant? What symptoms did you have immediately after your "period"?
Have you taken a test? Usually when people get their "period" while pregnant they have already gotten a +.
I took a Dollar Tree brand test today but it was -. I have been having dull slight cramps from the last day of the period up until now, not to mention the ones before my period among other symptoms.