Pregnancy Community

Am I pregnant

So i have a 1 year old son. everytime he sits on my belly ir lays his head on ny belly it hurts sends oain through my belly. could this be a sign of pregnancy i cant remember if it was sensitive to touch like this with my first born.
Hm, well.  I guess it could be but certainly not a reliable one. Have you missed a period?  
yes my periods arent usually regular though
i went ahead and took hpt and it says i am pregnant thank you
Well, congratulations!!!  Ya, it's hard when your period is irregular to know sometimes and it is good you know your body best.  Will say I've never heard of that symptom before but YOU knew so that's awesome!!  

Any idea how far along you are since you aren't regular?  How old is your older child?