Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Am I the only one?

Am I seriously the only that gets super upset out of the no where just starts crying feeling deppresed.  I cant even get yelled at by my bf when he argue or ill just break down and hate life for a couple hours. Then I get some sort of hatred towards him but I love him. I feel like such a mess.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I feel angry or sad every once in a while. It's my first pregnancy but i think it's normal. It's just our hormones. Last night we started arguing outta nowhere and i cried like a baby. Today was tense. I think i overreacted about the small situation
Helpful - 0
7924122 tn?1404037486
I know the feeling, love (: the dad's been having hell with me, and I go out and will randomly just shut down or get insecure about stuff. In fact, the other day I was SO angry and depressed at the same time that I cried for an hour which is unlike me, I'm the type to cry for 5 minutes and then be over it. Just keep in mind that your hormones are making things feel worse than they are. But you shove that boyfriend back in his place. Remind him he is the reason you feel like a bag of poo inside and out 24/7, and that you are growing a tiny person for him to cherish. Also tell him to learn the value of biting his tongue and saying "yes dear" when it's not even about something important. Remind him that you are doing this TOGETHER, not AGAINST each other. I had to have an hour long fit to my man over a plethora of things, because he doesn't seem to realize that I'm the one suffering while all he has to do is shut up for once and listen to it. Stress like that is no good for mommy or baby. It'll happen, just learn to breathe, take a nice hot bath, and have a nap if you need to. I spend a lot of time being an exhausted bag, and bbs dad does and should know that, too.
Helpful - 0
You're not the only one ha. Saturday I lashed out at my husband for like the dumbest things, but he just carried on like whatever she's just havin mood swings ha.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.