A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members
427728 tn?1204233418

Any advice will help...Thanks!

Aloha: I'm not sure what is going on with my body.  but ever since last year i've been getting irregular menses.  I went to my OB and he perscribed me MedroxyProgesterone and clomid a couple times.  After taking it a couple of times I got my menses naturally (without meds), which is really good.  This year, January and February I had my menses but only slightly.  It wasn't heavy as before.  My first day of my last menses was on Feb. 5th 2008.  On March 5th 2008 I thought I was having my menses because when I went to the restroom, i wiped and seen like a small blood cloth. But that's all happend.  No bleeding, cramping a little...not sure what is going on...I took a pregnancy test last week but it turned up negative...what shall I do??? any advice is great.
1 Responses
435139 tn?1255463991
I'm a little confused...are you ttc?  What did your ob say about the irregularity?  Have you had any testing?  Have you given birth recently?  Have you gone off bc recently?  Have you lost or gained a lot of weight recently?  Are you under a lot of stress?  Maybe you should keep on the medication?  Wish I could help...
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.