Pregnancy Community

Any advice will help...Thanks!

Aloha: I'm not sure what is going on with my body.  but ever since last year i've been getting irregular menses.  I went to my OB and he perscribed me MedroxyProgesterone and clomid a couple times.  After taking it a couple of times I got my menses naturally (without meds), which is really good.  This year, January and February I had my menses but only slightly.  It wasn't heavy as before.  My first day of my last menses was on Feb. 5th 2008.  On March 5th 2008 I thought I was having my menses because when I went to the restroom, i wiped and seen like a small blood cloth. But that's all happend.  No bleeding, cramping a little...not sure what is going on...I took a pregnancy test last week but it turned up negative...what shall I do??? any advice is great.
I'm a little confused...are you ttc?  What did your ob say about the irregularity?  Have you had any testing?  Have you given birth recently?  Have you gone off bc recently?  Have you lost or gained a lot of weight recently?  Are you under a lot of stress?  Maybe you should keep on the medication?  Wish I could help...