Pregnancy Community

Any healthy snack ideas?

Really trying to get on this health kick this last trimester, I've already gained 19lbs at 27wks so I really want to slow it down as much as possible! What are some of your favs?
I love cucumbers with ranch yogurt dressing
Celery with peanut butter! :)
My snacks are.

Special K 100 calorie chocolate covered pretzel packs
Carrots/cucumbers with ranch
Flavored rice cakes
Fruit
Fiber one bars
Pickles
Crackers
String cheese

Those are all my go to snacks if I need one and don't want to feel quilty
I gained 50lbs with my first so thins one I'm taking different steps
I also only drink water or infused water with lemon and cucumber the cucumber helps with bloating and swelling. So far I'm 20 weeks and I've gained 7lbs.

I also walk 20-30 minutes a day everyday an hour after dinner it's good for you and helps me poop.
Veggies veggies and more veggies! Bell peppers rock. I eat them without ranch. Cucumbers and red wine vinegar is wonderful. Take one day and cut up a bunch of veggies and put them in containers. You're more likely to reach for it over something less healthy that way. Blueberries and peaches and watermelon are great this time of year.  Taco night with lettuce wraps instead of tortillas?  
Those all sound really good, any more ladies?
Smoothies are super good too.. I am obsessed with strawberry smoothies right now.  
Smoothies and bolthouse farms juices are sooo good too! EVEN the green one ;) love the infused waters. Cut up apples really thin and bake them and make apple chips. Soo good.
Lettuce wraps instead of a sandwich just use the lettuce put the meat cheese and anything else you like and roll it up.

I live eating grilled baby sweet peppers I toss them in olive oil salt and pepper they get this wonderful flavor I could eat them all day
I like to have a piece of turkey,  put some cream cheese on it, and then a pickle. Roll it up, and eat away. So good!
Also a wheat tortilla, some peanut butter, honey, and slices of bananas is amazing!
U r doing fine! I am 28 and have gained 20 lbs so we are pretty close in our weight gains!! I say keep eating the way you have been, you are gaining just as u should be! You're pregnant, not dieting! You're supposed to gain weight! And you havent gained an excessive amount so I say you are already eating pretty healthy! Keep it up, :) good work!
Love your encouraging words @fruit loop, thanks girl (: lol but I was 160 pre pregnancy so the 200s sound like a war zone! Lol and I feel like my eating habits are bad, and it won't hurt to get in the health groove for after baby as well! All you ladies sound like your on the right track, love the ideas! Thanks (;