Pregnancy Community

Any other teenagers?

I am only 16 years old, but I'm in love with my daughter already. & if anyone says I'm not going to support her, or be a good mom, etc.. You don't need to comment on this post.. I don't have any type of support other than people supporting me to get an abortion.. I cry myself to sleep all the time because of it... I don't talk to either one of my brothers due to the fact they both wanted me to give her up. & I said no. I am supporting my daughter, I'm currently not in school anymore because every single time I stress myself out I bleed, & I have had liver problems since I was 8 years old.. I have depression, bipolar disorder, & anxiety, I was diagnosed by the time I got to elementary due to growing up in a house full of  different types of abuse.. So I need to have some type of friend or anything.. Please comment if you deal with the same or have been in that sort of situation before..
I am 17 and am due July 20.  If you need anyone to talk to im here. I understand your situation.  I have people convincing me to put it up for adoption. If you need any advice or support or just someone to talk to id be more then glad to help :) just rememberstay calm. The most iimportant thing is you and your babies health and dont let anyone tell you otherwise.
Ive never been in that situation, but im sure you are a great mommy! And I wish u the best and will sen prprayers your way!
I'm 22 and I guess have kinda been in a situation like that. I was 14yrs old when I got preggo with my 1st child and when I was 7 months with her my dad and his mom said I should get an abortion or give her up but I didn't I had her 2 months after I turned 15. Then got preggo with my other daughter at 15 and had her when I turned 16.
I'm 15 but will be 16 in May I'm due in July 12 I understand what you're going through I love my son also <3 giving him ip was never an option and never will be . Just stay strong you'll be a wonderful mommy I'm here if you need someone to talk to (:
I'm 28w+5d preggo with my 3rd child and being 22 I still get negative attitude from a lot of my family. I have gotten looked at like a disappointment since I got preggo with my 1st child. I think there is a cple family members that are happy for me. I think you will be a great mom. My kids are my world and I wouldn't change that for nothing. Don't let them put u down hun prove to them that they are wrong. :) good luck
Congratulations on the baby! You'll be a great mommy. I'm only 21 and I was pressured to abort too but I refused.

But I gotta ask... Don't you feel too young? I see 11 year olds pregnant and I feel like they have no business.
I've haven't been through a situation like that but yes stay strong and don't give up on your baby girl if you need someone to talk to I'm here for you girl I know what it feels like to be alone I'm 18yrs.old & my due date is on June23
You made the best decision only you know whats best for you. In the bible it says I knew you before where in the womb. There's a saying if god brought you to it he'll bring you thru it. Seek ye first the kingdom of god and all things shall be added onto you. Pray about your situation God already knows your circumstances. He will see you thru. Congratulations if you need to talk I'm here. May God keep you

Ashley
I am 16 my due date is August 22. I understand totally I don't speak to half my family cause they all wanted me to get a abortion
Im 18 due in may but if you ever need anyone to talk to im here for you.
I'm 16 and I just had my baby a little under two weeks ago. && I know, being judged ***** plus my aunt kicked me out. I'm taking care of my baby.. Not just pushing him on my parents. I'm a good mom. Teen or not and I'm positive you will be too! Good luck! (:
Im 16 turning 17 in april and im 32 weeks pregnant due april 3rd with my little baby boy and I understand what your going threw my family kicked me out when they found out and now I live with my fiance and were doing better without them and im already so in love with my son if you need to talk im here