Pregnancy Community

Anyone else starting the 2ww period?

I'm just starting the 2WW period, is there anyone else out there in the same boat?  I have to try and not be so anxious for the next 2 weeks.
Yes...I am in the same boat,well,got one more wk to either test or AF. Got symptoms which could be either..heres hoping! How long have u been trying?? Good luck!
What is 2WW?
2ww is the two week waiting period between ovulation and when you either start or find out that your preggers.  

Phoeb- This is only our second month trying.  I have been pregnant 3 other times though.  Twice took no time at all and the other took four months.  I have two healthy little boys that desperately want a sister and we haven't said anything to them about having another baby.  (No pressure)  Good luck to you.
Thanks, I am past that and still waiting to find out but I came off BC so that could mess up my cycle Good luck hope you get your answer soon :)
Hi tv ready-sure it will happen soon-maybe a special New years announcement? Looks like my 2WW is over with the arrival of AF today:( I have only been off BC for 4 months so expect my body to get in a normal cycle in a few months after a 36 day cycle last month...When do you expect to take a test? Heres hoping! Good luck xxxx
It does take a while for your body to figure things out.  I've been off birth control for nine months but we have only recently started trying.  My AF's are pretty regular so I'm pretty positive I won't be able to test until the end of next week.  My sister is pregnant and getting to the end of her first tri so I hope I'm not too far behind her. Hopefully next month will bring better luck for you.